We just wanted to let you know that every day we see more information, as this is an ever changing situation related to COVID-19.
After reviewing all recommendations for safety, we are implementing the following plan for the remainder of the camp season:
• Delay start of camp to June 15th
• Run camp at half capacity to ensure social distancing guidelines
• Not operate any residential or high risk camps; below are the weeks that have been cancelled
o Quest Retreat and Day Camp, June 1-5
o Quest Retreat and Day Camp, June 8-12
o Explorer Camp, June 22-26
o Quest Retreat, August 3-7
o Quest Retreat, August 10-14
• Conduct a camper assessment to determine level of risk for attending camp
• Offer slots based on ability to meet safety guidelines
Please know that as we continue to make decisions about what summer will look like this year, all dates are subject to change as Camp Red Cedar follows CDC, state, and county guideline, continuously considering the safety and well-being of our campers, volunteers, and staff.