Camp Red Cedar received funding from the AWS Foundation to offer camps and riding lessons throughout the current year for individuals with disabilities who do not receive Medicaid waiver services or other funding. Please complete the information below to see if you meet the criteria qualify for Therapeutic Riding Lessons or Summer Camps. Funds are distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Have a child with a developmental or physical disability
- Does not receive Medicaid services such as the Family Support Service or Community Integration and Habilitation waivers
- Have not received funding form Camp Red Cedar in the current year
- At least age 4 or older
- (1) 8-week Session of Therapeutic Horseback Riding
- (1) week of camp (Adventure, Journey, Explorer, DSANI, or Quest)